Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Tough Times!!

I was not sure I even wanted to blog this as once we get through this, I will never want to think about this again. We, my husband and I, are victims of the economy. The DAY our new baby was born, my husband lost his job and a mere 6 months later, we are still in the same boat and things are more stressful than ever. Bills have to be paid and we have to eat and our son needs diapers and neither of us have a job. I was REALLY hoping to be a stay-at-home mom, but, now, I find myself filling out applications to be a server at a restaurant just to try and make ends meet. Our situation has wreaked havoc on our lives...and, while I am "trying" to stay positive and trust God, I struggle daily because I have no clue what is going to happen...and, come on, let's be honest, we are all human and when it comes to our well-being, daily I fall on my knees asking God why he has not answered our prayers. I don't really know how much more I can take. I feel bad when I express my struggle to David because I know that he feels bad about this whole situation...so, there it is, folks...I am at a loss for words as to what to do. I am hurting because even though God has provided through people in our lives, which has been amazing, I don't know how we are going to possibly pull through this. I don't feel like I am strong enough to deal with this. i really hope God pulls through for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment